The Medicine Man
JayD Mulder. JayDharma holds a Bachelor of Complimentary and Herbal Medicine from Charles Sturt University, a Diploma of Herbalism and Nutrition from Queensland Institute of Natural Science, a Certificate IV of Ayurveda and an Ayurvedic Clinical Certificate from Dr Rajan Coopan of South Africa (Jay’s original Ayurvedic teacher). He has also completed a two year course in Sanskrit at Queensland University.
Jay regularly meets Ayurvedic professors of Ayurveda and scholars in India to discuss the philosophical concepts of Ayurveda (padartha vinana), as well as knowledge of dravya (substance) known as dravyagunavijnana. He also undergoes pancakarma twice each year.
Previously, he spent 12 years in a ashram. For the past ten years, Jay has taught the Ayurvedic Lifestyle course and now the Advanced Diploma of Ayurvedic Medicine course at East Coast TAFE, and also the College of ACE BMS. Having retired into private practice Jayadharma now teaches interested students on a one to to basis.
JayD is the author of:
– Safe and Unsafe Carbohydrates, Free Copy – SAFE 64page PDF
– The Essential and Luxury of Ayurvedic Cooking, with DVD Free Copy – Cookbook 2015
– Under the Deep Blue Sky, The Vedic philosophy of friendship (available under Lifestyle products – Books) under products
– Health is Inseparable from Life! Free Copy – Samavaya Inseparable Health May 24 docx
– In Search of the Science of Life – VOL 1. (available under Lifestyle products – Books)