Massaging of hair & scalp with a proper nutrient hair oil gives additional nutrition to the scalp and prevents hair loss. Massaging also increases the blood circulation in the scalp & this keeps the hair roots strong.
Amalaki Oil is a non-sticky oil which nourishes & promotes hair growth.
According to Ayurveda, Amalaki oil can be used every day to maintain and nourish existing hair. This oil does not color your hair so it can be used by everyone alike.
With the daily damage effects of weather, gels and hairsprays, it is very important to replace the hair will all the nourishment lost throughout the day. Amalaki Hair Oil will replace that nourishment. No artificial fragrance or mineral oils added.
How to use:
1. Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp
2. Massage the scalp gently with fingers in a circular motion, so that the oil gets absorbed into the scalp, gradually
3. Leave for an hour or more before washing out with Rootz Herbal Shampoo
Ingredients: Natural Sesame oil Seed oil and Amalaki
Amalaki is considered a cooling, soothing herb and regarded as one of the best natural hair conditioners.
Traditional Amalaki Hair Uses:
* hair loss prevention
* premature graying
* maintains natural hair colour
* slows down shedding
* relieves itchy scalp
* helps detangle long hair
* strengthening hair roots
* thinning hair
* reducing dandruff
* helps prevent split ends
* treatment for dry hair
* natural gentle hair wash and conditioner
* promotes shine and luster
* promotes natural hair growth
* believed to reduce hair loss