AYURVEDIC BEAUTY RITUALS
‘ILLUMINATE FACIAL SERUM’
A unique blend of oils and herbs with pure saffron. This formula may help skin look young and healthy. The richness of this oil may improve the skin’s texture. It may smooth fine lines and may even out blemishes as well as skin pigmentation created by over exposure to the sun and her powerful rays. This is a rare beauty oil, also containing Rose Bulgaria Absolute, which may nourish all skin types.
Ancient wisdom tells us:
- Saffron (Kunkuma) – illuminates skin colour
- Indian Madder (manjistha) – rejuvenates the complexion
- Banyan Tree ( raktapahla) – smoothes lines
- Sandalwood (chandan) – relieves inflammation
- Red Chandan – evens out skin discolouration
- Vetiver -cools and cleanses
- Blue Lotus (Padma)– astringent and gives skin tone
- Licorice ( yastimadhu)– antiseptic that protects against bacterial infections
- Tumeric (Haldi) – provides cellular protectionand thus may be anti-aging
- Black Cherry – makes skin glow
- Lodhra extract – reduces skin irritation
- Jast Bhasma – an ash which provides skin with sun protection
Apply 4 drops directly onto cleansed skin and lightly massage
Apply a drop under each eye for dark circles
Spot treatment for blemishes
A traditional Ayurvedic pain balm. Natural camphor and winter green are penetrating and relieving. Apply to sore muscles or to the temples for a mid afternoon ‘pick me up’.
Named after the God of Ayurveda, Dhanwantharam Massage Oil has a potent antioxidant effect, rejuvenates the body and skin and increases immunity. Great for during pregnancy and after childbirth. Dhanwanthatam helps to strengthen the muscles making them strong enough to hold the foetus and facilitate easier childbirth. Helps prevent stretch marks and improve the elasticity of the skin. It is beneficial for neurological and rheumatic diseases, as well as Vata conditions. Can also be mixed with 50% Karpooradi Oil.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
See Dhanwantharam MEZHU for internal oil for fertility and general women’s health.
Containing camphor, Karpooradi is an energising oil
Karpooradi can be used straight in isolated areas or mix it with Black Sesame Oil or Dhanwantharam Thailam for an energising, whole body massage.
Karpooradi oil is invigorating and enlivens Kapha.