A potent herbal formula mixed in Indian and encapsulated in Australia.
Dose: One or two capsule
Ingredients according to ancient wisdom:
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) alcohol extract eq. 660 mg
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) alcohol extract & powder eq. 4550mg
- Tagara extract 300mg
- Sanhkpuspi extract eq. 500mg
- Nardostachys Grandiflora (Jatamansi) extract 50mg & powder 50mg
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) eq. 240mg
Traditional Ayurveda believes:
Ashwagandha is used as an “adaptogen” to help the body cope with daily stress, and as a general tonic.
Ayurvedic medicine uses Brahmi as its prime herb for the mind, is said to improve memory, reduce anxiety, sleeplessness, stress and relieve tension when taken as a daily herb.
Jatamansi is a strong antioxidant. It may reduce oxidative stress, thereby relieving chronic fatigue syndrome. It is a well-known brain tonic and imparts a sense of calm and peace of mind. Ancient Ayurvedic wisdom sees Jatamansi as a memory enhancer. It is said to be a calmative and it imparts a sense of calmness, peace and relaxation.
The use of ginger may increase absorption and aid digestion.
… Sumana Brahmi:Calm & Clear.
For international orders and other questions